Arthritis Causes, Symptoms and Treatment
Arthritis also known as rheumatoid arthritis, is taking everyone in the grip of the elderly to the young people nowadays, there is arthritis when swelling occurs in your body joints or cartilage broken down in your joints It is then, it happens.
The joints of the body are such places where two or more bones meet each other, such as hip or knee bones. Cartilage is like a mattress in the joints which protects them with pressure and facilitates the activity. In this article you will know about the symptoms of arthritis, due to arthritis.
When there is cartilage breaks in any joint, your bones rub with each other, causing pain, swelling and cramps. The most common type of arthritis is osteoarthritis.
In this type of arthritis, addiction in the long-term use or aging of the person is worn. This type of arthritis is also caused by injury to the joint. Arthritis of bone is often found in knees, hips and hands.
Pains and obesity in the joints begin. From time to time there is tension in the surrounding tissues of joints and pain increases. It can also occur at that time when the immune system system, which usually protects the body from infection, blows on body tissues.
In this type of arthritis, rheumatoid Arthritis is the most common arthritis. It causes redness in the joints and pain occurs and other parts of the body can also be affected by it, such as heart, muscles, blood vessels, nerves and eyes.
Arthritis disease is related to bone diseases. In this disease, swelling of the bones becomes swollen. Although this inflammation starts from a joint but it may seem to affect more than one joint too. Let us take a look at various symptoms of arthritis through this article so that people can benefit from it.
- Pain in joints is the most common symptom of it.
- Joints are not stable or feel like they will not be able to support it.
- Joints grow or swelling.
- Often in the morning, having joints in the joints also have symptoms of arthritis.
- Difficulty using or not having to use the joints
- Glow around your joint
- Redness on the skin around the joint
Anemia can also be symptoms of Arthritis-
Now the question arises that when anemia itself is a disease, then how can it be the symptom of any other disease? But it would be OK to make it clear that there may be an illness, sometimes a sign of any other disease. Therefore, when you are victims of anemia, your body may cause some other diseases due to lack of blood. Gives. It is also one of these very likely illnesses.
During Arthritis, many of its symptoms are clearly visible in our body. The knot falling in the hands and feet is also one of these. The formation of knots in the hands and feet of the person suffering from arthritis is a common symptom.
Therefore, you should be cautious when such tumors are noticed and should consult with a doctor immediately. If you take a medical consultation at a time, you may be able to avoid its crisis. Otherwise it may have to suffer severe consequences.
Apart from these symptoms, there may be other symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis. If you have any symptoms from which you have trouble or worry, then consult your doctor and talk about these symptoms.
Your doctor will ask you some questions about your health and see the condition of your joint. The doctor can ask for a sample of some fluid around the blood test, X-ray or pain joint.
Treatment of Arthritis is dependent on:
- What is the reason for arthritis?
- Which joints do you have pain?
- What is the amount of pain in your joint?
- How it Affects Your Daily Activities
- what is your age.
- What do you do.
Your doctor can give these suggestions –
- Medications to control pain and swelling.
- Physical or Professional Therapy
- Helpful tips for bath or toilet, such as a catching rod.
- If you are overweight then lose weight.
- Surgery to replace new ones in the old place.
- In your treatment form, you may need:
- Exercise for improving the power of action and addition.
- Good choices include walking, swimming, cycling, dancing, power training, and body stretching exercises.
- Use hot or cold water to control pain and swelling.
- Avoid situations and activities which have an added emphasis on your painful joints.
- Avoid getting too long in one situation.
Physiotherapy to correct Arthritis –
Physiotherapy helps to strengthen the leg muscles as well as increase the range of motion and flexibility. After thorough evaluation of the physiotherapist, suggest a personal exercise program according to the patient’s condition, age and lifestyle.
Ayurvedic treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis –
- In the early stages, it can be found comfortably by the right diet and proper treatment. There are also some Ayurvedic remedies for this disease which reduce its pain. Let’s know what is Ayurvedic treatment of gout disease
- Massage is very beneficial. If you use olive oil for massage you will get more benefit
- In the morning, the juice of the potato, immediately consumed by the amount of potatoes, is useful in arthritis.
- Ginger consumption is beneficial in arthritis. You can consume 5 to 30 grams of ginger (and read – ginger benefits, medicinal properties, usage and disadvantages) daily.
- Applying castor oil to a painful place and massaging cure quickly
- Proper and balanced diet containing elements such as vitamin C, zinc and calcium should be consumed in excess
- Taking steam bath gives comfort in arthritis
- The bee stinger prevents Arthritis from occurring. According to research, bee stings have less irritation and pain, but no research proves how many can reduce the pain of joints. It is believed that those who maintain bee, and those who have been hunted for several bees of bees during their work.
Yoga for Arthritis–
By adopting yoga, you can reduce the symptoms of arthritis, here we are giving you information about 7 most effective yoga postures, which prove beneficial in reducing the pain of arthritis and other types of joints.
- Utthita Parsvakonasana
It is right to do these asanas in the supervision of a yoga guru if you are practicing yoga in advance, then you can do this posture at home only.
You should go to the doctor immediately if you –
- Your joints are unbearable sharp pain
- There is too much swelling in the joint
- You are having a sudden problem moving the joints.
- The skin around the joint feels red or warm.
- If you have other reasons that cause you worry.