All parents want their child to be healthy and always fit, but this requires a healthy food for kids. It is very important to have all the nutrients in order for the children’s bodies to grow well. With the help of adequate nutrition, your children can stay away from the risk of many diseases as well as stay fit for a long time.
It is often a question in the minds of parents that what kind of diet should they give or give to their children, so that they can stay healthy. This question is also true because usually children do not like green vegetables and grains, which is very important for their health.
In such a situation, it is very important to give proper nutrition to the children, for this you do not have to worry, we tell you how you can give your children all the nutrition with a better diet.
Milk is very important for everyone, whether children or older. Milk has an important role in the growing age of children, it is very good for developing children’s body.
Let us tell you that milk contains sufficient amount of calcium, which makes the bones of children strong.
Along with this, milk contains vitamins A and B-12 which are necessary for the growing age of children. In addition, vitamin D present in milk helps in absorbing calcium.
2 . Fruit
Children do not like to eat fruits, but you should give the habit of feeding fruits to children in some way or the other. Fruits have adequate amount of nutrition which is quite beneficial for children.
Regularly, children should be given at least one fruit like banana, apple, orange, grape, they can always remain fit and children can be kept away from the risk of diseases.
Let us tell you that fruits also contain a lot of fiber, vitamins A and C and potassium.
Broccoli is also beneficial for adults with children, it contains a lot of calcium. Consuming broccoli strengthens bones. In such a situation, you can make a habit of broccoli to keep your child healthy. You can also give soup to your child if you want.
Eating curd like milk is also very good for health. Yogurt makes bones and teeth strong and gives enough strength to the body. You can give it as lassi or buttermilk to the children.
Yogurt contains a lot of probiotics, which are commonly known as good bacteria. Yogurt helps to keep the stomach happy as well as healthy.
It is best to choose low-fat yogurt instead of sugary versions and scoop them with a spoonful of honey or some fresh fruits. Often yogurt provides more calcium than milk.
5. Protein Diet
Protein is a very important nutrient for our health, it is very important to fulfill it. You should also give your baby foods rich in protein, it is good for your child’s body to grow.
Protein is high in milk and dairy products, pulses, eggs, fish, pork and meat.You should give your child protein rich foods to eat daily.
Soyabean has the highest amount of protein. For this, you can also give soybean pods or neutrila soy chunks to children. For this, fry the soya chunks in butter and then grind them finely in a grinder.
And now you can give it to your children by mixing it in food.
6. Sweet potatoes
Sweet potatoes are naturally sweet and children love them too. When a child grows up, it is less preferred. You should continue to feed your children nutritious vegetables to make them like them better.
You can bake sweet potatoes and serve with vanilla yogurt or cinnamon sugar. You can also clean it with apple or maple syrup.
Avocados contain many “good” fats with monounsaturated fatty acids, which young children should eat in their daily diet. In addition, ripe avocado is the perfect nutrition for infants and the rind can be removed and given directly to the baby.
Ripe avocado can be easily crushed with a fork. For small children who are developing a selection of dishes, you can eat them by breaking them into packages or sandwiches instead of wrapping them with traditional mayonnaise or cream cheese.
Mix the crushed avocado with a teaspoon of lemon juice and salt and your dip is ready.
It is a rich source of vitamin C and fiber and is very useful for children because it strengthens their immunity and helps maintain healthy gums and teeth.
If you want to expand the list of fun and nutritious meals for your children, you can also serve mangoes as a smoothie or halwa.
Eggs are a rich source of protein and DHA, which support the development of a child’s brain.
Berries contain many vitamins and antioxidants that have a positive effect on the overall health of the child.
Legumes are one of the best sources of high fiber protein and support digestion. These include beans and chickpeas.
12. Wholegrain Products
Whole grains are a bunch of nutrients, including fiber, protein, B vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. They are useful in reducing the risk of obesity, heart disease and type 2 diabetes. It also improves overall digestion and lowers cholesterol.
Ragi is full of calcium and has a positive effect on growing children. If you are brown, you can easily turn it into chocolate chip cookies and smile at a child’s face.
Oats are high in fiber and antioxidants and give the baby energy throughout the day. In addition, it is easy to digest and strengthen the child’s immune system.
Also Read : How to Increase Immunity Power
What to feed Kids –
1. Children do not usually want to eat homemade nutritious food. They want to eat pizza pasta instead of homemade dal rice. That is why it is very important to get them to eat homemade food.
For this, we have to adopt some tips. Like decorating the food you are giving them to eat. So that their interest in eating food increased and they could be happy and eat.
2. There are many changes and development in the body of children. That is why it is important to include more green vegetables and sprouted grains in children’s food. Children do not like all this, but it is very important for the sake of children.
3. When making bread at home, make sure that you make bread made of flour containing bran, in addition to this, feed the children oatmeal and brown bread.
They are all rich in vitamin B and fiber. This will fill your baby’s stomach and digestion will also be right. Apart from this, feed the children with sprouted grains and soyabean and gram.
4. Protein helps to repair tissue, make hemoglobin, increase immunity and develop muscles. Sea food, eggs, lean meats, poultry, legumes, peas, milk, lentils, soy, etc. are sources of protein.
5. Children should be fed different types of fruits and vegetables, such as peas, beans, broccoli, green leafy vegetables.
6. Give homemade juice to children. And do not add sugar to it. Do not give juice with spring packet. It contains a lot of sugar.
7. Give dairy products like milk, curd, cheese to children. They are a good source of calcium, which will make the bones of children strong.
8. In the summer, provide children plenty of fluids, so that their body remains hydrated. Include yogurt, mint, melon and watermelon in their diet.
What not to feed Kids –
1. Keep children away from things with added sugar. This is harmful for their health.
2. Saturated and trans-fat foods can be harmful to health, such as high-fat milk, red meat, and poultry. Do not give saturated fat diet to children.