Many beneficial yogasanas have been told in our ancient culture, by whose regular use the body can become healthy and attractive and through these yogic activities the weight of the body can also be reduced. Here we discuss about yoga for weight loss. With the help of balanced diet and yogasan you can fill your life with a new energy. Let us see how yoga will help you to loss weight.
1. Kapalbhati Pranayama –
Method of doing –
- Do this Yogasan calm and open environment.
- Then sit in the normal posture with the posture.
- Then take your right leg above the left thigh and take the left leg under the right thigh.
- Then release the breath outwards, and push the stomach inward.
- Do this activity five minutes in the morning.
Benefits of doing Kapalbhati Pranayama –
- This reduces the fat of the stomach.
- By doing this asana, body weight is reduced.
- As well as the beauty of the face also improves, if anyone complains of dark circles under the eyes, then they should do Kapalbhati posture daily.
- Even if the person suffering from stomach troubles does Kapalbhati posture, then he can get rid of stomach diseases.
- Other stomach diseases like constipation, stomachache, sour belching, acidity are cured by skipping.
- By doing Kapalbhati, positive energy is transmitted to the body, And memory also increases. Kapalbhati destroys every disease associated with the throat.
Important tips –
- Kapalbhati posture should do empty stomach in the morning
- Do not eat anything for half an hour after doing Kapalbhati posture.
- Pregnant women and patients with gastric ulcer should not do this asana.
- If any type of operation is done in the body, they should do this asana only after taking the advice of a doctor.
2. Anulom Vilom Pranayama –
Way to do –
- Choose a clean and open space to reverse the reverse.
- Now sit comfortably and sit with your legs crossed, now put your right hand comfortably on the right knee, and obstruct the left pore of the nose with the thumb of the left hand, and take a deep breath through the right hole.
- Then free the left hole and obstruct the right hole, and breathe out the breath through the left hole. Repeat this process at least ten to fifteen times.
Benefits of Anulom Antonyms –
- This pranayama is also called pulse resection posture.
- The blood circulation in the body remains correct due to the inversion.
- Most of the fat in our body is stored around the abdomen, waist and thighs. The stomach gets inside due to the effect of this asana. Abdominal fat also decreases. This is best Yoga for weight loss.
- Anulom antonyms also remove agile in the body, as well as excess body weight also comes under control.
3. Naukasana yoga –
Way to do –
- Lie on your back with an easy face towards the sky.
- Keep your arms straight at the waist, and keep your palms facing the ground.
- Now slowly move your neck upwards and keep your hands straight, raise it up like the neck and also raise your feet equally and take the form of a boat.
- Stay in this posture for about twenty five to thirty seconds. Then slowly move to normal posture. Repeat the naukasana two to three times.
(Note – If there is any type of pain in the body or, if you feel more than normal, immediately return to normal.)
Benefits of Naukasana –
- Our digestive system is also strengthened by the effect of this asana. When food is digested properly, extra fat does not accumulate in the body and the weight also remains under control. This Yoga is very beneficial for weight loss.
- By taking this asana, there is no risk of intestinal diseases. And if someone has intestinal diseases then that person can get rid of intestinal diseases by taking regular, nautical exercises following the advice of a doctor.
Some more important things:
- A person suffering from any kind of discomfort associated with the waist, do not use this asana without consulting the doctor.
- This asana should be used according to the advice of a doctor for a patient of severe stomach related diseases.
- Pregnant women should not do this posture at all.
4. Balasana yoga –
Way to do –
- First of all sit your knees behind your knees. Bend forward while making the body weight on the joints, and breathe in.
- Your hands should be straight and the palms should be facing the ground.
- Make sure that your chest should touch the front of your thighs and knees. Also your head should touch the ground. Do this asana for three to five minutes, then take some rest and repeat this asana four to five times.
Benefits of Balasan –
- Losing weight faster by doing this easy. The fat stored around the abdomen, waist and thighs is less.
- The muscles of the body are strengthened by the regular use of Balasan. By doing this asana for five to ten minutes in the morning every day, it will make the stomach immediately inside.
5. Yoga Cycling –
Way to Do –
- Lie straight on your back on a pedestal. Your face should be towards the sky.
- Now lift both your feet above the ground. Drive the round pedal in the air as you ride real cycle.
- While doing this asana, both your hands should be directly attached to the ground and the palms should be facing the ground. Do straight cycling for a while, then cycling while pedaling for the same length of time.
- Do this workout in the morning for ten to fifteen minutes. If you feel more tired, take breaks in between, then relax by lying in the normal posture.
Benefits of Yoga Cycling –
- This workout removes the fat of the feet. And it also makes the knees strong. And with this exercise, our abdominal muscles become very strong.
- Yoga cycling also reduces the discomfort of gas in the stomach, and reduces the fat stored in the stomach. so Yoga Cycling is good for weight loss.
6. Bridge Posture –
Way to Do
- First of all lie down on an easy back.
- Place the face towards the sky. After that, after kneading both the knees together, freeze the soles of both feet on the ground.
- Put both your hands directly on the floor. Now while exhaling, press the ground of the reed bone gently.
- Now while deep breathing in, press your feet on the ground. Now raise your waist as high as you can. Stay in this state for about one minute, then while exhaling, lie down in the normal state.
Benefits of doing bridge posture –
- By this posture, the reed bone of the body is strengthened and straightened. This is a great workout for the waist section.
- The bridge makes the spine flexible.
- This posture relieves neck tension. Strengthening the muscles of the body and removing excess fat of the stomach are the main qualities of this asana.
7. Surya Namaskarm –
The person performing Surya Namaskar does not need to do any other posture. This is a complete exercise. That is why it is written here at the end of the list, indicating the base of all the exercises.
Way to do Surya Namaskar –
Surya Namaskar is a complete exercise. If you don’t have much time, doing Surya Namaskar 10 times in the morning will also exercise your whole body. Surya Namaskar, along with fat reduction and weight loss, also increases immunity.
This exercise is done in twelve steps:
- First, stand up straight with both hands crossed. Breathing, raise both hands to join the prayer pose. Now exhale as soon as one of both hands.
- In the second step, keep both hands straight and move upward, and bend backward as much as possible. Make sure the waist stays balanced. Breathe while you are in this second phase.
- In the third step, while exhaling, including forward and place your right hand near the right foot with the palm of the hand and do it. And apply your left hand near the left foot with palm soil and tax it. Stand still for a moment in this pose.
- Now breathing, the horse should reach the leading stance. Bring your right leg forward, bend your knees with both hands. Now fix the knee of the left leg to the ground and try to raise the head as high as possible. Stay in this pose for a while.
- Now breathe and come to Dana Asana’s pose. That is, move your right leg back. In Dana Asana, your entire body should be in a flat posture, and the weight of your entire body should be on your fingers and toes. In this pose, the face must face forward. Stay like this for a while.
- In the sixth step, as you exhale, go to the Ashtanga Asana. This pose has been given this name because this pose consists of two toes, two sips, chest, two hands and chin (beard), a total of eight limbs are attached to the ground. Other than these eight limbs, no body touches the ground, so hold this pose. Stay in this state for a while.
- In the seventh step, breathe and adopt the Bhujang posture. This pose is also known as a Cobra pose in English. In Bhujang pose, the toes are on the ground, the palms of the hands are on the ground, and the part from the knees to the navel is also attached to the ground. In Bhujang’s stance, with the force of the claws of his hands, both elbows are slightly bent, lifting the chest and lifting the face to the sky.
- Now exhale and come to the mountain shape pose. In this pose, read hands and feet have claws on the ground. The face is on the floor and in the hands.
- In the ninth phase, once again breathing, the horse must reach the operational posture. This time bring your left leg forward, with your knees bent, separate both hands. Now kneel your right leg off the ground and try to raise your head as high as possible. Stay in this pose for a while.
- On the tenth step, as you exhale, lean forward and reach the posture of the padasana palm. That is, bring your right foot closer and place your right hand close to the right foot, your palm facing the ground. And place your left hand near the left foot of your palm and land. Stand still for a moment in this pose.
- In the eleventh step, breathe and go into the expanding hand pose. That is, go to the second step of the coin. Move your hands up and back as far as you can. Maintain waist balance. Stay stable in this pose for a while.
- Complete the Surya Namaskar exercise with the Tadasana pose in the twelfth step. In Tadasana, as you exhale, you must stand with your hands straight, facing your face. Keep your body straight in this pose.